Set in gorgeous gardens and unspoiled countryside, this Queen Anne manor house makes a magical backdrop for your wedding.
With an air of elegance dating back to the early 1700s, The Elms is an idyllic country estate with 23 bedrooms and acres of gardens. With our exclusive use package, you’ll enjoy full hire of this majestic setting for a relaxed and private celebration. Make it an intimate day with just 45 guests, or invite up to 76 day guests and 128 in the evening.
Rates include exclusive use of all 23 bedrooms and facilities use of the main house, including the lounges, bar, restaurant, grounds and crèche. For larger events, The Elms has beautiful gardens that can accommodate a range of marquee sizes.
- Saturday and bank holiday Sunday: £5,000 May-October, £4,250 November-April.
- Friday and Sunday: £4,250 May-October, £3,500 November-April.
- Monday to Thursday: £3,500 May-October, £3,000 November-April.
Food and drink
Impress your guests with a bespoke menu from our acclaimed kitchens and bar, including:
- Two arrival drinks (Prosecco, bottled beer, Pimm’s or mulled wine, or upgrade to Champagne for £8)
- Selection of four different canapés
- Three-course wedding breakfast
- Half bottle of wine per person
- Glass of Prosecco for the toast (upgrade to Champagne for £4 per person)
- Six-choice evening buffet or pulled pork and salad
This complete package is offered for a minimum of 45 guests at £95 per person (£35 for children aged 3-12 and £47.50 for children aged 13). Extra evening guests are charged at just £18 per person and children aged up to three years are free.
To talk about your day in more detail, get in touch with our Events Manager on 01299 896 666.
Images by: Paul Willetts Photography, Tammie Louise Photography and Duncan Cox Photography.