From £110 per person, per night • Two or Three Nights • Bed & Breakfast • Dinner • Cream Tea • Spa Treatment • Spa Facilities
Escape to The Elms during the Easter holiday and enjoy everything that the hotel and surrounding area has to offer. Arrive for a two night stay to delicious cream tea for two in the lounge before relaxing in the spa for the afternoon. You'll be pampered in the Spa with a 30 minute treatment each and then able to indulge in our a la carte dinner menu on one evening, served to you in the AA Rosette Brookes restaurant with 3 course dinner included. The stay is complete with full English breakfast both mornings.
A three night break option would include another 3 course dinner and an additional spa treatment time of 30 minutes, providing an hour of blissful therapy per person.
With some fantastic walks and places to visit on our doorstep you'll not be short of a something to do. You'll be able to explore the beautiful English Heritage property and grounds at Witley Court, enjoy a ride on a steam train along the Severn Valley Railway or take a walk on the wild side with a day out at the West Midlands Safari Park by picking up some discounted tickets at The Elms reception desk.
Your two night stay includes
- Overnight stay in a Standard room
- Arrival cream tea for two
- 3 course a la carte Brookes dinner on one evening (£43 per person allowance)
- 30 minute spa treatment per person (£40 allowance per person)
- Full English breakfast both mornings
- Fruit bowl, homemade cordial and homemade biscuits in your room
Your three night stay includes
- All elements of the two night break
- An additional 30 minute spa treatment time, totalling 60 minutes (£70 total allowance per person)
- An additional night's 3 course a la carte Brookes dinner (£43 per person allowance)
- An additional night's accommodation and breakfast
Book online or call reservations on 01299 896666.
Terms and Conditions
This offer is subject to availability and for new reservations only for stays between 1st - 15th April 2018. A 30% deposit will be required at the time of booking and is non-refundable and non-transferable. In the event of a cancellation, reservations must be cancelled by 3pm three days prior to arrival to avoid a charge of 100%.
Spa treatment times will be allocated for you at the time of booking, to be taken at any time during your stay. Please contact the spa on 01299 891850 or firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your treatment choice and booking time and if you would like to extend or upgrade your treatment. If you would prefer a specific time for your treatment, please check availability prior to making your reservation.