The Elms 7 course tasting menu is a fresh taste of Britain at the Brookes restaurant, designed to showcase the best of ingredients within season.
The Elms tasting menu offers you the opportunity to really taste our Head Chef's repertoire. John is passionate about creating a fresh taste of Britain.
- Start your evening with a canape served in the bar.
- The menu must be served to the entire table, bookings for 7pm due to the number of courses to be served.
- Please notify of any special diets or allergies in advance, ideally at the reservation stage.
- Bookings to be made in advance, as the kitchen specifically prepare the menu around the best of season.
- Priced at £68.00 per person. If you are staying on inclusive dinner terms, then a supplement of £25 will be added.