The Elms is committed to the principles of applying sustainable tourism.
Wherever possible, we will endeavour to minimise the impact of our business on the environment.
We try to conserve energy wherever we can and we have an ongoing process of improvements being carried out within the hotels that will help to preserve our planet's natural resources and reduce the amount of energy that is wasted.
In order to be more environmentally friendly, we are continually exploring ways in which we can increase the amount of recycling that we do, so that we can help to reduce the amount of waste going into landfill sites.
Luxury Family Hotels are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We will periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided but you will have the ability to opt out at any time.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you at any time, and ask us to correct that information if it is inaccurate. To view any information you have disclosed, contact The Elms, Stockton Road, Abberley, Worcester, WR6 6AT. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998.
The Elms has been adapted to accommodate all guests, regardless of any difficulties with mobility, disability, impairment, medical condition or learning difficulty. We hope the following information will reassure you that your stay will be as comfortable as possible.
- Disabled parking available
- Ramp access into main entrance
- Disabled toilet in main house
- 3 Ground floor rooms in Coach House annex
- 1 Disabled room with wet room bathroom in Coach House annex
- Ramp access to Coach House rooms
- Wide doorways into all lounges, bar and restaurant
- Ramp access to Spa
- Disabled change and toilet in Spa
- Ramp lift into swimming pool area
- Hoist available for access in and out of pool
- Ground floor conference/private dining rooms available
- Guide dogs permitted (small daily supplement if staying)